This policy applies to the website: arianebrisson.com
Last revision: August 19, 2022
Respect for your privacy is of the utmost importance to Ariane Brisson, who is responsible for this site.
- The way your personal information is collected and processed. All information that may identify you must be considered personal information. These include your first and last name, your postal address, your location, email address or your IP address. "Personal information" is also used as a synonym for "personal data";
- What are your rights to this information?
- Who is responsible for processing personal information collected and processed;
- To whom this information is passed on;
- Eventually, the site's "cookies" policy.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
- First name
- E-mail address
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described below, in the "Forms and Collection Methods" and following sections.
2. FORMS AND COLLECTION METHODS
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Contact form
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Responding to requests from visitors
3. WEB BROWSER COOKIES AND LOG FILES
We collect other information through log files and cookies. These files allow us to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve service for your comfort.
In addition, this consent is considered valid for a maximum of three (3) months. At the end of this period, we will again ask for your permission to record cookies on your hard drive.
a) Description of the cookies and log files used by the site
These are mainly the following information items:
- IP Address
- Operating system
- Pages visited and queries
- Time and day of connection
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following objectives:
- Improved service and personalized experience
- Statistical reports
You can object to the registration of these cookies by setting up your navigation software.
In case you decide to disable cookies, you can then continue browsing the site. However, any site malfunction caused by this manipulation cannot be considered to be our doing
4. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We undertake not to sell to third parties or otherwise market the personal information collected. However, we share this information with third parties for the following reasons:
- Site attendance statistics
5. DURATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION
We keep in the site database, and under reasonable security conditions, all personal information collected for a period of no longer than the necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION HOSTING
Our site id hosted by :
225 rue Elizabeth
Rosemère, QC J7A 2L5
The hosting provider can be reached at : +1 514 895-6493.
The information we collect and process is exclusively hosted and processed in Canada.
7. RIGHT OF OPPOSITION AND WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the site's handling of your personal information ("right of objection"). You also have the right to request that your personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list ("right of withdrawal").
In order to object to the handling of your personal information or request the removal of your personal information, you must make a written request to
Montréal, QC, CODE POSTAL
8. RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND REMOVAL
You can review, update, modify or request the removal of your information by contacting the personal information handler.
If you have one, you have the right to request the removal of your personal space by contacting
Montréal, QC, CODE POSTAL
The personal information we collect is stored in a secure environment. The people working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- SSL Protocol (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Access management - authorized person
- Access management - person involved
- Automatic backups
- Encrypted data
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, as there is no mechanism for maximum security, there is always a risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
We reserve the right to amend it to ensure compliance with applicable law.
We are committed to complying with the legislation set out in the :
Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector, RLRQ c P-39.1 ; and/or
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, LC 2000, c 5 .